Papertrey Ink: Many Thanks Stitched Pencil Card

 Hello,

Today, I'm sharing a fun teacher card using the Many Thanks Stitched Pencil Die Set from Papertrey Ink.  This die is currently on sale and makes the cutest projects!  For my card, I decided to take some inspiration from Pinterest.  I saw several cards that used multiple pencil die cuts to decorate the front, so I decided to create my own version using this fun stitching die.  


To begin, I die cut all the pieces for each pencil using fun cardstock colors from Papertrey Ink.  I've listed and linked each of those at the end of this post.  Then I used some embroidery floss from my stash and started stitching.  I found it helpful to first glue the pieces together.  It helped keep them lined up properly and it was much easier to stitch them that way.  


Once all the pencils were stitched up, I added some low-profile foam tape to the back of each and adhered them to the front of my card.  I love that the green pencil is at an angle.  Such a small, but whimsical touch.  After adhering all of the pencils.  I stamped my sentiment and die cut it using the coordinating dies.  I then popped that on top using foam tape as well.  A few enamel dots from my stash finish this card.  I just love how it turned out.  A perfect Teacher thank you card. 




Comments