Papertrey Ink: Stitched Gift Bag

 Hello, I'm back today to share a sweet little project using the Stitched Gift Bag Die from Papertrey Ink!  This die set is an absolute must-have in your stash because it has the capability of making 3 different gift bags!  How great is that! 



For my project, I used the eye-shaped bottom which is the medium size for this bag.  It gives you a little more room to stuff it with fun goodies for the recipient!  To create my bag, I used the Simply Chartreuse Felt for the front, back and bottom.  Then I added the scalloped handle pieces die cut in Aqua Mist Felt.  I absolutely love this color combo!  

To finish the front of the bag, I decided to add a sweet pink bow using the Seasonal Stitching Bow Die.  This looks so sweet in Hibiscus Burst and Raspberry Fizz.  I just love how this turned out!  Such a great way to present a special gift for any occasion!  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to join us at the Facebook Stitching Club!  

Products Used:

Comments