Papertrey Ink: Stitched Witch Hat

 Hello, Today I'm back with another Halloween Project to share.  This time I'm using the Stitched Witch Hat Die.  This is such a sweet little die and super affordable too!  


For my project, I created some sweet little treat bags.  I used some non-woven orange bags in my stash and added some sweet embellishments to cutesy them up.  First, I used the Witch Hat Die to die cut, some Smokey Shadow Felt.  Then I stitched it onto the center of my bag, using Sweet Blush Felt for the hat band.  I die cute a little flower from the Birdhouse Die and added it to the side of the hat.  So cute!

Then I dressed up the tops of the bags with some strips of Halloween fabric from my stash.  I just bunched it up into a messy ruffle and stitched across the top with my sewing machine. A cute black and white stitched bow and button finish it off.  

 Be sure to join our Stitching Club on Facebook!  So much amazing inspiration there!  

Products Used:




Comments

  1. Those are so cute and totally complimenting the Halloween vibe that Michael's craft store has going this year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment