Papertrey Ink Stitched Beaded Cauldrons

 Hello, I'm back with a fun Halloween Project featuring the Stitched Beaded Cauldron Die from Papertrey Ink!  It's never too early for Halloween! lol!  This die is so fun and easy to use.  It creates the cutest little cauldron, perfect for any Halloween Project!  


To create these Rosette Award Embellishments, I die cut the felt pieces using the Cauldron Die and stitched them up with cardstock behind to make them more sturdy.  I also added some sequins and beads from my stash to create the bubbly potions.  I used some crepe paper streamers in my collection to create the rosettes.  Then I layered on some patterned paper from the 


I just love how these turned out!  Such fun embellishments that can be added to cards, gift bags, mini albums, etc!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to join us on the Facebook Stitching Club for lots of inspiration.  

Products Used:



Comments