Papertrey Ink: Stitched Cupcake Tags

 Hello!  I'm back with a fun project share and tutorial!  Today, I'm sharing these sweet little birthday tags.  Such a cute way to celebrate a special day and so quick and easy to put together!  


To create my tags, I used the Stiched Cupcake Die and Tag Sale Quilted Die.  These two pair so well together!  I absolutely love how these turned out!  


For these sweet little flat embellishments, I just stitched the cupcake to a piece of card stock and glued it to the front of my tag!  Such a great way to use your stitching dies for paper crafting projects.  Some fun ribbon and buttons finish these tags off perfectly!  


See below for a full tutorial on how to I created these adorable cupcakes!  Perfect for beginners and seasoned stitchers alike!  



Be sure to join us at the Stitching Club Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PTIStitchingClub/ There's so much inspiration there!





Comments