Papertrey Ink In Stitches : Birdhouse Die

Hello!  I'm sharing a fun stitching project using the In Stitches: Birdhouse Die from Papertrey Ink. I have to say, this die was so easy to use!  It cut through the felt effortlessly and the pieces fit together so easily!


To create this sweet little ornament, I used the Harvest Gold Felt for the base of my house.  Using the flower dies included in the set, I stitched on some pink flowers and leaves using the Rasberry Fizz and Simply Chartreuse felt.  For the circle opening on my house, I die cut a circle using the Aqua Mist felt and placed it near the top of my house.  Some Classic Kraft was the perfect color for the roof.  In order to create the border across the bottom of the house, I die cut a piece of the roof and just trimmed it to fit.  Such an easy detail to add a bit of character and variation.  To finish off this sweet project, I added some Cream Twine, tied it into a bow and topped it with a little button from the Lemon Tart Buttons Pack.  

I just love how this turned out!  So sweet!  


Product List: 

*These products were sent to me for free as part of the design team.


Comments